The Redmond Parks Foundation (RPF) was founded in 2003 and is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization.
Bringing Community Park Dreams to Life.
HOW WE CARRY OUT OUR MISSION:
- RPF carries out its mission by partnering with Redmond Area Park & Recreation District and City of Redmond to provide recreation facilities and opportunities.
- RPF also partners with individuals or grass roots groups which create projects consistent with our Mission.
- Groups wishing to partner with us must first get approval for their project from either the City of Redmond or Redmond Area Park & Recreation District (RAPRD).
- RPF provides technical support as you prepare and present your proposal.
- Next, RPF reviews the details of your proposal with your organization. Once a good fit is found for both parties, we each sign a formal agreement.
- Then, your group does the actual fund raising. During this phase, RPF acts as fiscal sponsor, providing the 501(c)(3) Non-Profit venue that donors desire. Your funds are securely held in an RPF account designated specifically for your project.
- When you’ve met your fund raising goal, RPF works with you to pay for the actual “building” of your project. As you incur expenses, RPF either reimburses you for invoices you submit, or directly pays your contracted service providers.
Board of Directors:
The Redmond Parks Foundation is guided by a 9 member volunteer Board of greater Redmond area residents, who are interested in our mission and willing to make a difference. Please use the Contact Us page of this site to let us know, if you are interested in finding out more.